- semicolon-separated CSV file;
- 971 records;
- 5 columns: year of birth, gender, relationship status (“-1” means missing data), code for hometown size, code for location size;
- the codes for location sizes are available here (it’s in SPSS’s sps format, but it’s plain text).
The data is available for download here
Relationship status changes
- TAB-separated CSV file;
- 1047 users, 1288 records;
- 4 columns: USER ID, FROM, TO, DATE;
- a cell in FROM colum may be set to “unset” (and, actually, usually is). This indicates a change from no status at all to a status indicated in TO column;
- the DATE cell has Facebook’s timestamp format (e.g. “2010-12-27T11:17:18+0000”).
The data is available for download here.